Welcome to dv01, the reporting and analytics platform that brings transparency and insight to lending markets. You can use our platform to gain insight into billions of dollars of securitizations and more than $104 billion of consumer, small business, real estate, auto, and student marketplace loans, comprising over 90% of the total market.
With dv01, you can:
- Efficiently research, compare, and monitor performance of both whole loan and bond marketplace investments
- Access several asset categories on one platform, including consumer, SME, real estate, auto, and student loans
- Easily manage leverage facilities across all parties
- Analyze large datasets in seconds, including loan-level drill down
- Download updated loan tapes and strat reports
- Directly access dv01 Data Direct, a managed database of normalized data
- Understand risk exposure and performance of bonds
- Track the evolution of a securitization over time
To get started, we recommend exploring the platform and the following links:
- Securitizations is our comprehensive tool for Securitization market data.
- Market Surveillance gives investors access to datasets from the largest online originators, encompassing over 4 million loans with performance history dating back to 2007.
- Portfolio Management aggregates the performance of over $60 billion of consumer, small business, real estate, student, and auto marketplace loans, providing investors with an online portal populated with portfolio and market data.
- Intelligence enables you to explore new ways to compare pools, create curve sets, and run attribution and benchmarking models.
- Tools & How-To's series, for an assortment of articles on accomplishing specific tasks with dv01.
- dv01 Glossary for details on the myriad data fields available on the dv01 platform.