In Strats, you can quickly create a high-level summary table of the statistical data for the set of loans. Even more, you can export your summary tables for reporting purposes or for easy collaboration with colleagues.
- Format summary table — Create your own table by adding rows and columns
- Define data — Select into a cell to customize.
- Label: Choose Label to create a category name.
- Aggregation: Choose Aggregation to select an existing Strat column to pull data from.
- Creating a new aggregation — If a Strat column does not already exist, you can create a new aggregation on the fly. Once created, it is automatically added to your calculated column library for future use.
- Save summary table — Once you’ve finalized your summary table, select Save Edits to render data.
- Edit and Export — Easily make changes to your table or export via PDF or Excel.
Who is impacted?
All Tape Cracker users
Why is this important?
Allows you to view a summary of a loan tape immediately after you’ve cracked it.